Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Books

Hi! I'm back. The Labour Day holidays just fleeted through. Got the books I've ordered through Acmamall.

3 books at only Rm89 with free postage. :-)
 
I am a big fan of Ann Rule, a true crime author. Got all her books. Since I am a voracious reader,

I cannot put her book down. Finished reading. But I haven't start on "The Lovely Bones" yet.

I want to prepare myself. I know I will have to read it with a box of tissues beside me.

I'm not a big fan of Miley Cyrus but I love the author of "The Last Song" Nicholas Sparks.

This book really tugged at my heartstrings.

Oh yes! You must be wondering about my blog. It was under construction by my daughter

and she knows that Kelly Clarkson is one of my favourite singers. I just love her songs!!!

I hope that all of you who is passing through love the song, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails