Sunday, April 10, 2011

We lost a friend today

Opening my facebook account, I was shocked to know that a friend, Caroline Lily Usang has passed away this morning. Eventhough I never knew her personally, I have been monitoring her updates through other Kolejian friends of hers. She was well-loved by everybody. Friends made an effort to pay her a visit whenever they were in town. Everybody wished her well and prayed for her recovery. But in the end, God love her more. May her soul rest in peace...... She will be greatly missed by all who knew her.

To all my friends out there, here is a poem "Now".  I've got it from The Star.

If you are ever going to love me
Love me now while I can know
All the sweet and tender feelings
From which the true affection flows

Love me now while I am living
do not wait until I am gone
And then have it chiselled
in marble
Sweet words on ice-cold stone

If you have tender thoughts of me
Why not whisper them to me?
Don't you know it would
make me happy?
And as glad as can be

If you wait until I'm sleeping
Never to waken here again
There will be walls
of earth between us
And I won't hear you then

I won't need your kind words
When the grass grows over my face
I won't crave your love and kisses
In my last low resting place

So if you love me, even a little bit
Let me know while I'm living
So that I can treasure it........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails