Sunday, May 9, 2010

Surprise!!!!


It all started with a phone call. I was reading The Sunday Star with the air-cond

 on full blast when someone called asking the directions to my house. Huh?

The person on the other end of the line said that she wanted to send me a delivery.

Since I wasn't expecting any parcels nor was today my birthday,

I asked "delivery from whom?" She answered that it was from Nana

I was stunned. Oh! I guessed she must have sensed why I was suddenly quiet that 

she asked for my name again. Maybe she thought she was talking to someone else. Oh!

Okay! I was apprehensive because I didn't think that people would take my words seriously and deliver me 

that 10kg of Godiva chocs at my doorsteps. Hey! I was just joking. No one in their right mind could imagine

me seating down and eating that many chocolates.




Just a few minutes later, the said person arrived. Said my thank-you a dozen times,

even asking for her name card, which she didn't have and told me

that I could get all the information from Nana.

I heaved a sigh of relief.

It wasn't 10kgs of Godiva chocolates but a box of cupcakes for Mother's Day! 




Awwww! It was such a beautiful and unexpected gift from "Tupai & Cicak".
 
I don't intend to eat the cupcakes yet.

Will take the box out the fridge from time to time just to admire it.

Thank you, "Tupai & Cicak"

Thank you also to everyone else and the rest of my children who sent me their wishes.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails