Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A New Year Coming

In a few days time, it will be a new year. We are going to leave behind 2011. So what actually happened this year? I would say nothing much, day in and day out, always entertaining other peoples' needs. But then I am truly happy and blessed because I can do it, because I am blessed with good health that I am able to do all the things that I did. Some people actually are counting the days in their lives because of an illness. To them, every minute with their loved ones counts. Syukur Alhamdulillah that I am up and about and making my presence counts in other peoples' lives.

Oh yes!! There were several weddings that I have attended. Beautiful couples, smiling and ready to start their lives together. Hopefully, till death do they part. Then there were meeting of old and lost friends. Some I met through FB and some I got to rekindle the past personally. It may sound cheesy but after sooooo many years, memories should just stay in the past!!!

Every year we make resolutions and plans on what to do and what not to do. But then it doesn't always fall through. Anything can go wrong. Some of my plans and ambitions just got busted. I got hurt along the way and tears were shed. Along the way, I also got lots of love and happiness from the people around me especially my family. Love you guys!!

So what will be my resolutions going to be? I'm going to be a better person, better wife, better mum ......blah ..blah...blah....come on people!! I think I will live one day at a time, make full use of the day and of course, I am going to try out every single Laura Vitale's recipes(just maybe those straightforward recipes). I would make myself closer to God, reach out so that my life and the ones around me will always be blessed. I also want to make a difference and touch other peoples' lives through Pelangi HUSM. Lots of plans here and insyaAllah, we will see it through!!

I want to start the year afresh. God willing, 2012 here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails