Tuesday, May 18, 2010

♥ Love You Forever ♥


There is one particular book that I love so much. 

Everytime when I come across it while rummaging through books on the shelf, 

I always took the time to go through it again.

I think I must have read it a hundred times. 

It is just a simple book but to me, it is huge and big. 

It always touches my heart and I must admit I always shed a tear or two.

I bought the book when my fourth daughter was just eight years old

and my youngest just started her playschool.

The title of the book is "Love You forever" by Robert Munsch. 

Everynight, i would take the book out and read it to them. Sometimes they would say 

"again, mama just one more time" and I would always obliged.

There's a song in the book that goes like this:

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
 my baby you'll be.

The mother in the book sings to her newborn son andso the story goes of 

how that little boy goes through the stages of childhood and becomes a man.

This is a book I highly recommend for young mothers and I can guarantee you, 

it is a book that both you and your children will enjoy - over and over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails