Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sorry!!!

It has been quite some time that I have written anything in my blog. I was really busy being here and there! All at once, events have been unfolding one by one in the month of May.
It all started with the reunion dinner I attended in Kuching. It was a really memorable night, meeting up with old friends whom I haven't met in such a looooong time. It was also a trip back home to catch things up with my uncles, aunties and families and of course, indulging in local delicacies. I could eat many bowls of Sarawak Laksa if I want to but then thinking of the weight gain, it was really a delicious one bowl of it with big prawns added.
It was back home again and a few days later, to KL once more. It was another dinner function at the Shangrila KL.I  was happy to see my daughter again and with her around, I began to realise that I have missed her so much since she started work.
Early June marked the wedding of my best friend's daughter  wedding. It was a joyous occasion. The guests were non-stop since noon. The bride was in her best and beautiful . Everyone was so happy for her and her mum was so on top of the world!
My routine now is somewhat slow and back to normal. If it wasn't for the violin lessons that my daughters are taking and me being the chauffeur, I would be sitting quietly sipping my cup of coffee. But then again, I am still a mum first afterall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails