Sunday, July 4, 2010

Frustrated

I wasn't quite myself yesterday. Went to bed early even though I knew Argentina was going to play against Germany. I told my other half that Argentina is going to win 2-0 and I was hoping that my Messi would score. I was already in dreamland by 9 pm.
I woke up this morning and as usual preparing breakfast for my girls. Drinking hot coffee was  a norm for me and today's breakfast was just toasted bread with butter and peanut butter for the girls. After seeing the girls off to school, I took my place in front of the computer and browse my facebook.
Argghhhhhh!!! No way!!! My Argentinians lost the match 4-0. Pinched myself, maybe I am still in dreamland and this is only a nightmare. Suddenly, the song 'Don't cry for me Argentina' played itself inside my head. It was such a waste1 I thought that they would win the World Cup.
So this is it. My affair with the World Cup has come to the end. Fullstop!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. my hubby predicted at the beginning of the WC (his heart and soul is really football)...he wanted Argentina to win, but looking at the record based on the champion of WC 1974, German would win, somehow his instinct told him that it was Spain's year! Voila, Spain won and i was really amazed with his 'nujum pak belalang' skills...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails