Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Paranormal Activity......maybe????

Went to KL with my other half for a function last weekend.
A good thing too since I got to meet up with my daughter and spent time with her.

We stayed at a hotel along Jalan Conlay. I think it is best that I don't mention the name of the hotel here. I could get myself in trouble for all I know.

Went back to the room on the 12th floor after the dinner function at around 11pm. After a while, my daughter and hubby were already in dreamland. I was still up watching NCIS on the AXN channel till it finished at around 1 am. I was trying to fall asleep when all of a sudden, loud thuds could be heard from the floor above us.

An avid true crime reader myself,  I was thinking about maybe somebody got killed upstairs and the noises I've just heard was from the perpetrator trying to get rid of the bloody evidence.

Soon, the  thuds got louder and louder and it is as if somebody or something were throwing some furniture around. My husband was awakened too. I got on the phone and told the operator and she said that she will send the security personnel to investigate. After a while, she called back to inform us that they are workers trying to finish some last minute preparations for a banquet. It was only after 2am that the noises subsided.

The next day at the front office, the receptionist apologised  and again the word banquet was mentioned.

During breakfast, it suddenly dawned on us that something is not right. Our room was on the highest floor of the hotel. What people would be doing work for a banquet that hour of the night? My daughter also reconfirmed that the buttons on the lift showed 12 to be last floor of the hotel!!

So, should I call Zak of "Ghost Adventures" to come and investigate?  Maybe the staff of the hotel knew about the noises and gave us the answers to reassure us that everything is fine. Maybe the tenants before us have also gone through the same experience which only happened between 1 and 2 am in the morning!

I'm having goosebumps now!!!!!!!












4 comments:

  1. Scary indeed! Kak Dayang, there's this hotel at Chow Kit and people say that there have been cases where wives have disappeared right under people's noses...katanya bunian...but if u have goosebumps when u enter a place then there's something there. Went for a course many years ago and stayed at a hotel in Klang...i tossed and turned the first night there and i didn't feel good deep down, recited yaasin 3x the next day and everything was okay then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only yesterday did I felt fine after coming back home. My head was kinda of heavy, maybe becos of the lack of sleep or maybe I was drained of energy. if I were to stay in that hotel again, I will not be staying on the 12th floor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Kak Dyg, did you find out what really caused the noises?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We checked out the next day. Still wondering what was making all those loud noises, maybe "they" were indeed having a party upthere!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails